complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

9/30/14

gurrrrrr!


Can i just start by saying how annoyed and irritated i am at ... everything?

Why the hell does the autism community embrace Sheldon Cooper and TBBT so hard? It is the worst damn show ever made, and Sheldon is a manufactured autie meant to be laughed at no matter what people say! (I've only ever seen 2 episodes but I regretted that I wasted my life for those 2 episodes. So, there's that.)

What else?...


I have to cook dinner right now. I fricken hate cooking. I hate food. I hate the anxiety of going to all the trouble to cook only to have it come out like shit, or to have the kids just hate it because it's not pizza.




I have a huge tendency to watch and re-watch my favorite shows ALL.THE.TIME. I don't like change or moving on - or at least, Im very slow and gradual when it comes discovery. I went to look up MONK on Netflix and it's GONE! (And by the way, Adrian Monk > Sheldon Cooper.) Now I have to watch it, erm, via unholy ways, and the quality is terrible... which is annoying.


I miss MONK!!!! And PSYCH. And EUREKA. Everything I love always DIES!
=(
I think I'll stop there for now. I have to finish this "dinner" I'm supposed to be making.

edit:
No wait! I just remembered something else that was really pissing me off today...
WTF is up with the "nerd" community? Im so fucking sick of hearing everyone bang on about being "nerd" parents, or part of the "nerd"  & "geek" culture. STFU. It all revolves around pop fucking culture these days, and repeating shit scientists are saying in the media.


So who are the cool nerds you follow?

I've always considered myself a DORK. Im not cool at all. I sometimes call myself a geek, but that's more to allude to the strange perseverate tendencies I have. I do nerdy things, but I don't call myself a nerd because that actually sounds fucking pretentious. (Irony?)


I am a wallflower, feel very awkward around others, I like to study somewhat nerdy things, and collect shit, and perseverate on things, and "geek" out on things, and enjoy (what used to be) non mainstream type of stuff....  but I do not want to be lumped into that so-called nerd culture!

WHY?




Because it's truly all about fucking movies, using words that are bigger than you are just to prove you're "intelligent", and tv shows -- which, don't get me wrong, i fucking love me some star trek and LOTR lore, but even some of those folks are still seen as being the outliers. So in that way, the geek culture is full of shit, and only the "cool" dudes & dudettes truly get any attention. So FUCK YOU, "geek" culture.



No comments:

Post a Comment